06 Jul Support to Croatian trade unions and employers’ associations through the Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2014 -2021
Within the Social Dialogue Program, 5 Croatina projects have being in implementation. Based on two calls launched between 2018 and 2020, the following Croatian projects are selected for implementation:
- Croatian Railways Union (total value of project is 91,709 EUR)
- Croatian Metalworkers’ Union – industrial union (total value of project is 85,699 EUR)
- Trade Union of State and Local Civil Servants and State Employees of the Republic of Croatia (total value of the project is 91,000 EUR)
- Independent Trade Union of Transport Workers (total value of the project is 96,000 EUR)
- Project of the Croatian Employers’ Association (total value of the project is 96,000 EUR)
The objective of this Program is strengthened tripartite cooperation between employer organisations, trade unions and public authorities and the promotion of decent work. Total amount allocated to Croatia from this Programme is 4600. 000 EUR.
There will be no more calls for Croatia within this Programme.